**Note: this post was scheduled to be published Friday, but visitors arrived. So you’re getting it now
I have a few minutes before my Mo Muddy Mo Problems teammates arrive for this weekend’s Mudathlon, so I thought I’d share some of the sweet treats I prepared!
First, as inspired by Miss Jessica at How Sweet It Is,,, crazy feta!
I’ve only had a few bites (mainly cause I’m trying to save it for my guests), but holy. yum. This is definitely going down as a party favorite.
I can’t wait to warm this bad boy up and slap it on some pita chips. Mmm, mmm, mmm!
Next up, my family’s famous raspberry pretzel Jell-O!
- 2 cups stick pretzels, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1- 8oz package of cream cheese (I used reduced fat)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1- 12oz Cool Whip (I used Free)
- 1- 6oz package of raspberry or strawberry Jell-O
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1- 20oz package of frozen raspberries or strawberries
So easy and SO tasty!!
Stay tuned for the official Indy Mudathlon recap. Til then, here’s a preview!